I realize it's completely wrong to make a wish list AFTER Christmas, when you just got a bunch of stuff, but I can't help it. I, like pretty much everyone in the free world, read Marie Kondo's book over the holidays, which ended in a colossal purge-fest.
A few pretties that survived the cut...
Luckily, I still remember my blogger password, so I can come here and brain dump all those things and feel better. I'm sorry if it makes YOU want all the things!
Stem Bend Earrings.
2. Buffalo Check Pillow. (This will in no way clothe me. But it could temporarily abate my raging need to clad my whole house in buffalo check wallpaper, so that would be a good thing).
3. J.Crew Ava Ballet Flats. PSA, on super sale right now!
4. Michael Kors perfume. This stuff smells sooo good.
5. Vintage Factory Chair, because rabbit holing at Rejuvenation is dangerous, dangerous business.
6. & 9. Puffer Coat & Sorel Boots. Because it's. freaking. cold. here.
7. Julia Kostreva Planner.
8. Tulle Midi Skirt. Obviously there is no need in my life for this skirt. Except that I neeeeeeeeeeed it.
10. West Slope Faucet. As I've already mentioned, Rejuvenation is dangerous.
11. Swivel Chair. (My obsession with West Elm chairs continues).
12. RRL Blackwash Skinny Jean. Is anyone else soooooo tired of cheap jeans?! I'm over it. And since my kids are ALMOST past the age where I live on my knees cleaning up Duplo and changing diapers and being ridden like a dog (I must caveat "almost" since all of those things happened this week), I'd love to invest in jeans that won't have knee holes after 2 months. And that will, like, hold their shape and stuff. And since it's my wish list, I'm going to go ahead and add "legs like that model" to the round up. If anyone figures out how I can get those, let me know. (Please note I don't have time to exercise as I'm very busy being ridden like a dog).
13. Cashmere Beanie from Saks. Saw this in the store on a trip downtown, and now of course it's sold out in black. Oh sweet hat. Why didn't I buy you when I had the chance? Oh yeah, because you were two hundred dollars.
14. Cheetah Print D'Orsay Flats ...Actually they wouldn't have to be flats. They could be flats, loafers, pumps...whatever. Anything with cheetah print and a pointy toe.
15. Rodin Crema, because if you are a wannabe minimalist Instagrammer, you buy this. It's just what you do.
16. Finch Glasses in Bellini
17. A massive scarf...because did I mention it's cold?